On this week's episode, Amir and Chris look back at 2017 and poorly attempt to predict the future. We assume it's poorly because we haven't seen the future yet - so they could in-fact be prophets. Also, that dude who scheduled six dates in one night returns to the show - find out why!
Note: This episode was recorded on Thursday, December 28th
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Apple Is Developing an EKG Heart Monitor for Its Smartwatch [Bloomberg - story by Alex Webb]
2. Twitter's Adding More Notification Types to Boost Awareness and Engagement [Social Media Today - story by Andrew Hutchinson]
3. Library of Congress Reins in Twitter Archives Project [Washington Times - story by Andrew Blake]
4. 10 Ways Tech Will Shape Your Life (for better or worse) [Washington Post - story by Geoffrey A. Fowler]
5. (Hot Topic) Amir and Chris' Top Social, Marketing and Technology Stories and Trends
Bye Black bars [The Verge]
DISHonorable Mention of the Year
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).